Lake Nolte Retreat + kayaks, firepit, great WiFi
Size –2 Bedrooms • 1 Bathroom 1 Bath • Sleeps 1-5
A beautiful, serene spot perched on the banks of Lake Nolte (aka Meadow Lake), part of the Guadalupe River. A brand new tiny home offering the comforts of home w/designer furnishing/accents. Enjoy 50' of lakefront while reconnecting w/the great outdoors w/fire pit, a canopy of trees, and a beautiful 2-level dock. Kayaks, paddleboard (finless), floating mat included FREE. Green light for great fishing. Sleeps 5, if 1 is a child (4 adults max). *Please note tiered pricing based on guest count.
- 1 bedroom plus loft / 1 bathroom / 400 square feet
- Sleeps 5, if 1 is a child (4 adults max)
- 50' of lakefront with no restrictions on swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing
- Green fishing lights
- Included FREE: kayaks, stand up paddle board (may be finless), floating mat, floats, life jackets from infant to adult...valued at over $400/day if rented locally
- Extensive outdoor space with propane grill, fire pit, and 2-level waterfront dock
- Great WiFi, even at the waterfront
- Smart TV
- Stocked with books, games, toys, puzzles
- Fully appointed kitchen w/ full size and countertop appliances
- Keurig w/ coffee bar
- Full size washer/dryer
- Comfortable beds
- Short drive to HEB, Walmart, Starbucks
- Centrally located to New Braunfels, San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin
- Primary bedroom - 1 queen bed (locking door)
- Loft - 2 queen beds (no privacy door, low 4' ceiling)
If Lake Nolte Retreat is booked on your preferred dates, please check out our other properties: Meadow Lake Retreat (2 tiny homes on the adjacent lot) and Reiley Retreat (2 units of a duplex on the Guadalupe River in Seguin).
We're only a phone call away if you need anything. We have local maintenance and housekeeping available for needs that may arise during your stay with us.
We love this place because it's quiet, near the end of a dead end country road with cows and lots of stars. But it's still super convenient (5 minutes) to many things like Walmart and HEB.
Right off I-10 and very centrally located to:
- essentials like HEB, Walmart, Starbucks, restaurants, movie theater (<6 miles)
- Gruene/New Braunfels/Schlitterbahn (20 miles)
- San Marcos outlet malls (25 miles)
- San Antonio (~40 miles)
- Austin (~50 miles)
You'll likely need a car to get around. HEB will deliver to your doorstep via Shipt. Please check on Uber/DoorDash as those services seem to be intermittent here.
Reservations >2 weeks may require an additional cleaning fee.
NO smoking. Smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and hookahs) is prohibited at this property, inside and out.
NO large parties or gatherings allowed. We have neighbors with full-time residence nearby who will report back with excessive noise or groups that exceed the home limit. Parking limited to 2 vehicles.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Ninety-seven percent (97.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 14 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00 %) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 7 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 7 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerMy husband and I ran a business in Austin for over 10 years and couldn't leave for more than a long weekend. We are both water lovers, so we started getting away for long weekends in Seguin on this chain of lakes (Guadalupe River). We fell in love and decided to buy a place for ourselves. It has turned into multiple properties that I manage, which gives me the flexibility to spend more time with our growing family. Plus, we always have a place to stay since this has become our favorite place to vacation!
|Property Type||Tiny House|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||