Meadow Lake Retreat w/2 cabins +kayaks, great WiFi
Size –3 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half) 3 Baths (2 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 1-9
A beautiful, serene spot perched on the banks of Meadow Lake, part of the Guadalupe River. This property offers a rare set up: the chance to enjoy >100' of private lakefront with friends/family yet have separate indoor spaces provided by 2 tiny homes. Reconnect w/ the great outdoors w/ fire pit, outdoor shower, swing-out big-screen TV, covered open-air dining/prep area. Kayaks, paddleboards (finless), floating mat included FREE. Great fishing. Sleeps 9 (max 8 adults). *Please note tiered pricing based on guest count.
- 2 tiny homes, each with 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom / 400 square feet
- Sleeps 9 (max 8 adults)
- 100' of lakefront with no restrictions on swimming, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing
- Included FREE with every rental: kayaks (1 and 2 man), stand up paddle boards (may be finless), floating mat, floats, life jackets from infant to adult...valued at over $400/day if rented locally
- Extensive outdoor space with hammocks, swinging chairs, covered open-air dining / lounge area with big-screen TV, fire pit, s'mores sticks, outdoor shower and half bath
- Great WiFi, even at the waterfront
- Smart TV
- Stocked with books, games, toys, puzzles
- Fully appointed kitchens w/ full size and countertop appliances
- Keurig w/ coffee bar
- Full size washer/dryer
- Comfortable beds
- Short drive to HEB, Walmart, Starbucks
- Centrally located to New Braunfels, San Marcos, San Antonio, Austin
- (Loft House) Primary bedroom - 1 queen bed (locking door)
- (Loft House) Loft - 3 twin beds (no privacy door, low 4' ceiling)
- (Loft House) Living room - 1 queen sleeper sofa
- (Bunk House) Primary bedroom - 1 queen bed (locking door)
- (Bunk House) Bunk area - 2 twin bunk beds (no privacy door)
- (Bunk House) Living room - 1 queen sleeper sofa
If you'll be using the sleeper sofa in the living room of either house, there is not enough room for a pack n play in that house. If you're not using the sleeper sofa, then you'll be able to set up a pack n play in the living room.
The Loft House has a loft (no privacy door) with a low 4' ceiling and 3 twin beds, great fun for kids. The narrow and steep stair ladder to the loft make it appropriate for kids age 5+ (smaller kids probably wouldn't be safe to come down unsupervised in the middle of the night to potty). It can accommodate 4 guests comfortably (or 5 if one is a child) and can be rented individually.
The Bunk House has a set of twin over twin bunks inset into the hallway (between kitchen and bedroom, across from bath). They are less private than the beds in the Loft House, but a smaller kiddo would be able to safely sleep on the bottom bunk. It can accommodate 4 guests comfortably and can be rented individually.
If Meadow Lake Retreat is booked on your preferred dates, please check out our sister property, Reiley Retreat (2 units of a duplex that can be rented together or separately on 100' of Guadalupe River).
This property is 3/4 acre, gated and fenced, with 2 tiny homes, a covered open-air common space (including big-screen TV and outdoor shower), fire pit, and 100' of waterfront...all for you to enjoy!
We're only a phone call away if you need anything. We have local maintenance and housekeeping available for needs that may arise during your stay with us.
We love this place because it's quiet, near the end of a dead end country road with cows and lots of stars. But it's still super convenient (5 minutes) to many things like Walmart and HEB.
Right off I-10 and very centrally located to:
- essentials like HEB, Walmart, Starbucks, restaurants, movie theater (<6 miles)
- Gruene/New Braunfels/Schlitterbahn (20 miles)
- San Marcos outlet malls (25 miles)
- San Antonio (~40 miles)
- Austin (~50 miles)
You'll likely need a car to get around. HEB will deliver to your doorstep via Shipt. Please check on Uber/DoorDash as those services seem to be intermittent here.
Reservations >2 weeks may require an additional cleaning fee.
NO smoking. Smoking of any kind (including tobacco, marijuana, e-cigarettes, vape pens, and hookahs) is prohibited at this property, inside and out.
NO large parties or gatherings allowed. We have neighbors with full-time residence nearby who will report back with excessive noise or groups that exceed the home limit.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: Guest receives 97.00 % if cancellation occurs at least 14 days before arrival; Guest receives 50.00 % if cancellation occurs at least 7 days before arrival; No refunds within 7 days of arrival.
About the OwnerMy husband and I ran a business in Austin for over 10 years and couldn't leave for more than a long weekend. We are both water lovers, so we started getting away for long weekends in Seguin on this chain of lakes (Guadalupe River). We fell in love and decided to buy a place for ourselves. It has turned into multiple properties that I manage, which gives me the flexibility to spend more time with our growing family. Plus, we always have a place to stay since this has become our favorite place to vacation!
|Property Type||Tiny House|
|Setting & View||
3 Bathrooms (2 full, 1 half)
3 Baths (2 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||